View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 10:37 AM   #4
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Star

Thanks for responding. I did think about changing the Eukanuba and I do think that I was probably giving them too much chicken (I won't give it them anymore!) And I will take your advice with all natural and NO BYPRODUCTS food. The reason the breeder had kept them was b/c they were actually going to keep Roxy for breeding and it turns out that she is way too tiny. They had a few people interested in her but they didn't feel it was in Roxy's best interest to give her to any of them. Also, they live out in 'god's land' in Maine and they would not ship her because she was too tiny. TJ was approx. 14 weeks when I contacted them to purchase them both (they are 1/2 bother/sister, same Dad but different Mom). Again, they wouldn't ship him either b/c he was a tiny guy as well. So, when I came around they were trilled that they could stay together! The breeder did thorough de-worming and was current on all their shots and they put them on Revolution, which I am continuing as well. I am going to cotact the breeder and ask if they have any suggestions? Thanks Again! I feel a bit better knowing you guys care!
TLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!