View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 05:17 AM   #3
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith5 View Post
ok guys this is my problem. I have been looking for a yorkie for awhile well I was contacted by email from a lady where I live that said she has a 1 yr. old registered female who had puppies about 2 wks ago and her nipples didnt pop out enough so they are having to feed the puppies. Anyway she is selling the mother. Isn't to early to take the mother away from the puppies? What else could be going on with this female that they want to get rid of her so early? I am going to call her today about the momma, what questions should I ask? I just dont know if I should get this dog or not.
Help!
Whether or not the puppies are having to be supplemented in their feeding. Taking the mom away from the pups at this age is horrible. 2nd red flag is the lil female is only 1 year old, why was she bred at such a young age? her nipples not popping out, could be she was physically immature to be bred. Females should not be bred before 18 months or their 2nd Season. From what I'm reading is this breeder is very inexperienced.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!