Thread: We Got It!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
coley
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Teeth We Got It!!!

Whoo hoo!! We got our package from our Secret Buddy! It came all the way from Canada! A HUGE HUGE thank you from Smudge and I goes to PuppyLovinNurse! I wish I would have taken a video of him when he got all his new things, he didnt know what to play with first! It was soo funny!He went crazy from toy to toy to treats to toy! He also got the cutest little sweater(which fits PERFECTLY) and an awesome shirt that says BAD BONES on it ! Oh and I absolutely LOVE the sign, that is soo nice of you! It fits in perfectly, I hung it above his food and water dishes. It says "The dog and its house keeping staff reside here" with 2 cute lil paw prints. You definately know how to pick awesome things out! And the mug! You spoiled us! That will definately be my new Cocoa mug. I gave him one of the liver treats shortly after we opened the box, and he pushed it away with his nose . Then a couple hours later I had him begging for one. He scarfed it down hehehehe! Once again thank you soo much Sara and Chole, we LOVE everything!!!

Oh Smudge is currently UBSESSED with that squeaking frizbee thing!! THANK YOU!! Pics to follow!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg box2.JPG (61.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg happ.JPG (73.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg all.JPG (150.8 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg cute.JPG (79.8 KB, 19 views)
coley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!