View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 04:14 PM   #15
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Maya had her test this morning and we won't get the results for a few days.
Cali does not have a UTI and the vet said she really thinks Cali has food allergies and the only thing to do is a food elimination diet. So I need to send her a list of all the foods Cali is on and the ingredients and she will see if any are ok to start with. Then CAli can have nothing else but one food for 4 months. I don't know how I can do that do her, I will try though. Pixie got her microchip and the vet said she was the bravest one she has ever microchipped and especially with her being so small. She said she did not even flinch. Then on the way home Pixie threw up all over Cali and didn't get a speck on herself. So I picked up Cali before I realized it was all over her and got it all over me while I'm driving. Glad that's all over with !!Thanks for all the good thoughts.
So sorry for laughing but the throw up story did make me chuckle....and way to Go Pixie !! show those doctors what you're made of...what a good girl.

So you won't know anything for a few days on Maya ??? I was just going to check with you and found your update....and holy cow - allergies are hard to pin down..Poor Cali....I'm glad she doesn't have a UTI but that would have been easier to treat than an allergy...I feel for you girl.

HUGS to you Patti. I hope things start to get better ....you must be really stressing and if you ever need to talk I'm here ok ???
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!