View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 03:51 PM   #5
PuppyLovinNurse
Chloe's Mommy!
Donating Member

I have sent an "interest" e-mail to them and am going to play scam the scammer...

However, the e-mail that I have received from them is NOT your typical "scamming e-mail" it wouldn't be very hard for a new puppy owner to get trapped into this pretty much "professional" e-mail. I'm wondering if they stole this e-mail from your friend, as well??

Hello Dr. Ben Dover,

Thank you very much for your interest in our little girl. We are also thanking you for your patronage and we assure you that you will get the best services from us.
PuppyDetails..
She has a travel crate (included in the shipping cost) and she has been veterinarian approved to travel by air. All medical documents will be included in the shipment. Shipment will be made directly to your doorstep via our reliable courier partners .Delivery time will depend on your location in relation to me.The Puppy is AKC registered and has all of her current shots. She needs to be provided with a good home. She enjoys to be pampered and will be excited to receive individual attention. She has a 1 year health guarantee.

She has a elegant silky coat and the sweetness of their face makes them undeniably gorgeous!
Every of our puppys are de-wormed on a timely and appropriate schedule.We feel that it is necessary to de-worm puppies even if their fecal sample is negative, as most fecal testing is only about 75% accurate.Yorkies are just too small to have an intestinal parasite as they would get too sick too quick!
We strive to produce puppies that will mature to at least 4 lbs. Most of our puppies average at 4-6 pounds as adults.
Espe temperament is one filled with love, dedication and intelligence.We are completely in love with Espe playful,
cuddly and loyal little personalities.
Puppy Price and Shipment Details:
Espe cost is $450.00 and the shipping cost is $150.00 within Ohio and outside the state is $250.00, but if we are delivery to your doorstep within Ohio the shipment fee is $150.00 and outside the state is $200.00, if we are shipping to your nearest airport within Ohio the shipment fee is $120.00 and outside the state is $190.00.
The form of payment that we accept is Western Union Or Money Gram and we want to assure you that all transactions are processed via our secure servers, so you have nothing to worry about, so if we confirm your payment, then in 8 hours after payment confirmation you will receive your puppy. Also After you make your payment your puppy will be delivered directly to your home or if you want it delivered to the nearest airport to you. We also give health and safe delivery guarantee on all of our puppies. If you would like to purchase a your new puppy now(Espe) please respond with the following, so that we can process your order and start the packaging of the shipment of your puppy to you:

1. Full name
2. Address
3. Phone number
4. nearest airport
Payment Information:
Also if you are ready to purchase your puppy now, we will send to you the information which you will use in making the payment through western union or money gram after confirming your willingness to purchase your new puppy in your next email.

Personality: She loves to be held.
Comes with: AKC registration papers, Shot Records, Vet. Papers.

Please contact me with questions
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!