4. Yorkie(s) For Sale - 1 boys

5. Birthdate of Yorkie(s) - april 1 st 2007

6. Age of Yorkie(s) - six weeks

7. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents - father is 4 pounds mother is 5.5

8. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale - 1.5

9. Registration if any (AKC, etc) - akc

10. Price - 1200.00

11. When puppies will be ready to be taken home - june 17th 2007 aprox

12. Do you ship your Yorkies - i dont like to would prefer buyers to either come to my home or fly in to get pup so it can be on plane with them i will drive to meet if its not to far off I will fly with pup at buyers expence

13. Do you require a deposit? yes $250 .00 Is it refundable? - yes only if pup has a medical problem and cannot be sold under agreement
between myself and buyer

14. Your health guarantee and Yorkie selling contract (how can a prospective member review it - by email, on your Web site, etc.) -
My contract can be seen on my web site

15. Any additional information you want to add -

These boy's should be around 4 pounds there parents both have very nice pedigree's father has 49 champions he is champion grand sired you may view his pedigree on my website mother has around 20 in her's
these pups will be prespoiled and socialized puppy pad started and at least 2 shots vet checked for any health issue's. my first and formost concern is for the puppy best placement i would prefer for you to either call me or email you phone number and i will call you so i may speak with you to see if my babies will be a right placement for your family i reserve the right to refuse a placement if i feel this is not the best environment for my baby THIS LITTLE GUY IS GOING TO BE AROUND 4.5 TO 5 POUNDS HE IS A REAL CUTIE AND HAS A VERY SWEET PERSONALITY HE IS BEING PP TRAINDED
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1432.jpg (114.1 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1444.jpg (113.4 KB, 164 views)

Last edited by cutiepieyorkies; 05-10-2007 at 02:50 PM.
cutiepieyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!