View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 10:08 AM   #7
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

you know i feel compelled to talk to you again

we have pmed in the past over your husband and my son
and you were telling me that you dh passed 12-14
which is the day my son was born

you also said that ladybugs were your sign for your husband which is also my symbol for my son who passed

i have a tattoo on my foot of a ladybug and i have numerous ladybugs around the house

we seen them everywhere from our hospital to inside our tahoe
in the middle of winter also, we knew it was a meaning and we knew

they mean good luck but they must have a meaning something more than dictionary deep

i would love to send you daughter something
i will pm you now

as for your daughter i feel so sorry fo rher, its hard being young and nothing going your way, i hope the best for her, and that she keeps a good head on her shoulders, she has much love and support for her here and im sure at home

i have a sis in law who they lost their father years back and she went wild
i mean she fights and sleeps around and she just went wild and its so sad, you know a lot of it is her and her mother and sister and her own choices but it affects you in places you dont know and realize till you search it out and nobody else can really see it till sometimes it gets to far

i hope she continues and she realizes that she can make it and that the diploma is worth it and she can definately acheive it and that graduating is awesome and its a great accomplishment

im sure its hard not having a father there and then your family not there either but maybe someting can pull through and they can surprise her

that would be awesome, i hope the best and will pray for the situation to make the most out of it

Last edited by stephluvsangel6; 05-10-2007 at 10:11 AM.
stephluvsangel6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!