View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 09:14 AM   #1
missbetsy56
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thank you so much Trudy and Chewie

Sassy has been waiting for the mailman to come so boy was she surprised when the FedEx truck stopped in front of the house and boy did she get excited cause she new her mommy didn't order anything that would come in that truck so it had to be for her. So as you can see she had to carefully examine every corner of the box before it could be opened. Then she was so excited to see all her new toys and clothes and treat's ( I must say i think she liked the treat's the best). She said man new treat's i've never had before. These yogurt drops they sure are yummy. My mommy say's i have to wait till after dinner to have a cookie and i can hardly wait to try them. Thank you so much Trudy I just love the pink dress. and the hawaiian trunks and visor are just to cute. She is a little intimidated with the squeaky toys right now but she will get use to them and will probably drive me crazy. Thanks again for all the gifts for Sassy and I just love M&M's and candles to thanks for them also that was very nice of you to think of me also.

Love
Betsy and Sassy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sassy's chair 003.jpg (54.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg sassy's chair 004.jpg (54.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg sassy's chair 005.jpg (55.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg sassy's chair 006.jpg (55.9 KB, 18 views)
missbetsy56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!