View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 08:42 PM   #13
mojo
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugersmom View Post
My mom had started this post about my puppy Ruger, and i am so sorry to hear that other people have had problems with this breeder. i am in the process of taking them to court. I just wish i would have gotten information out here sooner so no one else had to suffer. Ruger is doing very well now and is the light of my life. I found it interesting that your dog had open sores from flea bites. When my dog had a worm (can't remember exactly what) it comes from fleas she told me they didn't have fleas in nevada! she must think i am crazy, a state that doesn't have fleas give me a break! I wouldn't give Ruger up for the world but i will never do busniess with these people again and i would advise others to stay clear. I was never even given the vet check even after i have requested it!
Actually ((and I am in no way defending this person)) fleas cannot survive in Nevada.
When I got Sachi, he was flea ridden (came from Texas) and my vet didnt want to treat him because the fleas cannot survive in this environment and would end up dying. So when I saw your baby had flea bites I thought it was odd??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!