View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 08:13 PM   #10
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

I havent even asked what kind of stones they are, But I will.

Mickeys not getting better, hes seems to be losing a lot of blood I called the hospital back and left them a message. I think they hurt my baby. when I talked to him earlyer he said just give it time, and yes you will see a little blood because when we went in it gets irratated and can cause a little blood,I was thinking what he said about when he pushed the cathidar in he really had to push hard because of the crystals blockage, what if he pushed it on through. I mean last time they did it we never seen all this dark blood. well as the hours go by, theres no urine just lots of blood, I had to crate him because he was getting it every where. I called and talked to a man about the recall food, he said that their food was not on recall, but that dont mean that thats not what it is, he said with a lot of the dogs that are dieing they too are full of crystals and they are going through the same thing, crystals in the bladder the vet washing and washing and he said all that is doing is causing more suffering for the animal. he told me how sorry he was and how sorry he felt for my dog, he said if the dates I took my dog to the vet are in the recall time frame and it is in his bladder I need to get a kidney test dont by them taking his blood. he said if he has kidney damage they will pay my vet bills,but if not they cant. he also said if it is the best thing to do for him is let him go,,,, he said if both my dogs became sick at the same time, it might be the dry food, I cried and cried. We dont have the money for all these test. and I dont know whats wrong with him, I just know what the vets did is not helping and Mickey is worse than ever. I think I might be losing my baby boy.we have took him to the Er Hospital 3 times now. and I have put it all on my creditcard. Im not asking for money , just lots of hard praying for my little man.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!