Thread: New breeder
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 06:28 PM   #4
Anna Banana
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy mae06 View Post
Welcome to YT You will find answers to all Your Yorkie ?? Here. But I will Warn you People who breed a don't do the research beforehand Tend to get into some heated talks with The Breeders and others here. Be open and understand that We just love Yorkies.
Very good point. I hope you find all your answers here, and I hope you remember that everyone here cares about yorkies as individuals, and the yorkie breed in general.

I would kindly suggest that you stop trying to breed your girl until you know what you're doing. I believe that searching for and studying bloodlines is done BEFORE you breed, to make sure that you're producing healthy and standard puppies. If you do not know the basics about the signs of pregnancy, I am assuming you do not know the threats to your girl that could kill or injure her and the puppies. Please, please educate yourself before you put your yorkies in peril.

I hope you'll think this through and get the advice you desperately need. Good luck. And I would looove to see pictures of your yorkies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!