View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 03:49 PM   #5
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

We just got back, Mickeys not doing so good, hes in so much pain and is worse than when he went in. They sedated him and said he was blocked again. they got a few of the ctystals out , but he has so many yet. He s**t all over all the way home and is whinning and throwing up. and straining so hard to pee but only blood comes out, I called and told them I was bring him right back in, They said no giv eit time, hes sore from where we went in through his penis, give him a baby asprin for the pain and see how he does through the night. Well how the heck am I going to do that. Im following behind him wiping up the blood and the poop. and hes just in so much pain. I wish they would just do the surgery, what they are doing dont seem to be working for him. My daughters on her way here with baby asprin,I hope that helps with the pain. They also gave me some different can fod called C/D PRESCRIPTION and hes to be on that the rest of his life. Im not having much luck with getting the S/D Prescription down him now how am I gonna get him to eat both of these. This is his third trip to The ER Hospital vet and hes not any better.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!