View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 03:08 PM   #15
izzy816
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yml View Post
Exactly how Charlie looks, I would even swear that was him, haha...So it is just patience? I hate not seeing his little eyes, and Henry my other yorkie has a mohawk! His bangs stick straight out and up! I just do not want to do the rubberband or clip thing, I did not do it from the start and I would hate it if they got them out and choked on them...They grab ANYTHING they can and run, we were tearing up our kitchen tile and they would grab chunks of the mortar and take off, I was exhausted! Yesterday it was my make up pencil...Any one else who has ideas on what to do please jump in or pm me...

How old is Charlie? It does take patience when letting their hair grow out. I was burned by Petsmart back in December. They shaved his body hair too close. Its finally grown to the length I like. Since then I took him to get groomed once and that was in February! I really liked the last groomer, I just havent had time to make an appt and take him. She did exactly what I wanted.

I dont do the rubberband or clips either. I tried the rubberband jsut to get it out of h is face and he just messed it up...plus I like him without it because I prefer boys without bows or rubberbands.

As far as them taking things,I just try to keep him away from anything I think he can get a hold of.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!