View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 02:29 PM   #1
joy and bella
Donating YT Addict

Default Thanks missbestsy56 and sassy!!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!!!! I am the luckiest mommy in the world and bella is the luckiest yorkie!!!!! We just got the most wonderful GE package!!! I am just so thankful to missbesty56 and her cutie pie Sassy!!!! you guys did an amazing job, and I cannot thank you enough! I was soo excited I took over 50 pictures, hehe (bella was not so excited about that), but she was very excited about all the goodies she recieved!! you guys absolutly spoiled us rotten!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!

bella got sooo many goodies:
1. an amazing PINK harness with crystals and a matching leash (probably one of mommies favorite items!!)
2. an adorable PINK sundress...our favorite color
3. a blue outfit that says "ahoy" and has little anchors on it... sooo cute (bella got the same one for her buddy)
4. a little white t-shirt dress that says "check out my booty"..hehe (which she is wearing right now..lol)
5. a gorgeous pink crystal hair clip
6. these healthy salmon treats..which i think are bellas favorite because she attacked the package...hehe
7. peanut butter healthy organic treats (great job on the healthy and organic stuff!!!!)
8. an elephant toy (bella favorite so far)
9. a lizard toy (her 2nd favorite..hehe)
10. a pig toy that talks and a duck toy that talks
11. a pink tennis ball (we actually got the same one for our buddy..lol)
12. this little puprle guy squeeky toy, and a purple bone squeeky toy
13. a rope toy ( sassy must have known bella loved these)
14.and a yummy cookie shaped like a dog!
15. a boot shaped toy (which bella says is perfect for her cowgirl shirt)
16. and....and beautiful blanket that is pink and sooo cute...bella loves it!! she is sleeping on it right now!!!

Last edited by joy and bella; 05-09-2007 at 02:30 PM.
joy and bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!