View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 02:18 PM   #11
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

thats great that he is doing better

i dont recall what was wrong or the situation but i am soo glad that he is better

with all thats been going on with kids lately around here i am glad to hear some good news

the other day a mother and her two kids were crossing the street and the mother was about to cross and a car was coming so she stepped back and both kids were behind her well her daughter stopped to tie her shoe and the mother and littel boy started across the street and so she finished tying her shoe and got up and started running and as she got to the middle of the road the car hit her and threw her up ont he roof and then she fell and the car then ran her over as it moved to the side of the road and then he kept on going and never stopped

i mean thats sick whatever their reason for not stopping is not worth that little girls life, you know it could have been harmless accident and i can see in many ways how it could have became one but you know now hes facing felony hit and run and possibly even manslaughter

its sick and you know thw worst part is nobody has turned in his car yet

you can go online to our local news source and wathc the video since the gas staion they were leaving from caught it all on tape and you can watch it and the car nobody has recognized, i mean come on puhhhh lease

its so sad and i have been waiting for some good news

i am glad your grandson is better and i hope he does soon regain full function and feelling in his arm anad hand and he will soon regain his regular functions im sure and then you will never even have knowm

GOD bless you and your family and him and i will still pray for him
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!