View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 10:38 AM   #1
ssj4.0
Yorkie Yakker

Thumbs up up-date on Sadie

We had a ruff night, she keep crying, but today she is doing GREAT!!!!
She acting as if nothing has happen to her. I have to wait for my husband to wakes up (he works nights) before I can put the pic. on. (not sure how to do this, need his help) I also went to animal control today and filled out a report.
They need to verify that the address is correct (the dog is not reg.) And from there I guess they try to speak to the owners. He stated that we will have to go to court and keep all my papers,pic. so on together, just to make it easier. He said that he can't make them pay for Sadie's vet bills, but will recommend this to the courts. I took her with me so they could see her poor little head. They also said that we are very lucky people still to have her!!!! It would be great if the other owner had to pay for the vet. bill, but I just want to make sure this "nice" dog does not hurt anymore babies. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers. My husband made the comment that "They really worked, because she doing much better!" Thanks again!!! Keep all your babies safe and give them kisses from Sadie will send pics. in a little bit.

Amy and Sadie

Join today and remove this ad!