View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 10:23 AM   #10
NewYorkieMa&Pa
Donating YT Addict

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
airlines have rules against "knocking them out". i flew to Los Angles a few months ago on Continental. I had a health certificate to give to the new owner. when I checked in for my flight i told them I had it. they didn't look but told me to keep it handy just in case someone asked for it. They shouldn't need food or water for a two hour trip BUT, it is nice to have some onhand incase your flight gets delayed or something. i put a baggie of dry kibble down in the side of my carrier along with a tube of Nutracal. But I had a long flight. I also took a pee pad. i was not allowed to take her from the carrier but could hold the carrier on my lap once we took off. i unzipped it and petted her while she was in the crate. do they know you are flying with two dogs? Some only allow one dog per crate andd only two dogs at a time in the cabin.
Yes they know we are flying with 2 dogs in 2 seperate crates. I had to pay for their reservations in advance (per the $300 I mentioned in the original post). Thank you for the advice and the reminder of the Nutracal. Good to keep on hand just in case.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!