View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 07:53 AM   #4
Elisandra
Rocky's Slave 4 ever
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkieMa&Pa View Post
Hi everyone!

Lowie and Chowie will be flying with La_Man and I Memorial Day weekend on Sun Country. It cost us $75/each way per dog aka $150/dog round trip. OY!

Interestingly enough, on SC's website they don't have a rule in regards to your dog having an up-to-date health certificate. However I would hate to get to the airport and they or the TSA are like, "Sorry, your pets are not allowed w/o one." So I am taking them to the vet the weekend before the flight.

Our flight is going to be a little less than 2 hours and I'm a little nervous about this. Does anyone have suggestions as far as what to do about food and water before and during the flight? I don't want to dehyrdate them but I don't want them to be sick either.

I know some airline staff, thanks to all the YT posters sharing their experiences , are militant about not letting them out and some are more lenient.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

NYMP

P.S. Do you recommend giving them edible chew toys during the flight?

Me too in the end of June im going to to NC from NY which is also a 2hr flight and i would like to know the same thing you are asking about food and water as well great posting!

Proud member of the Little Gentleman's Club
Elisandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!