View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 11:46 PM   #2
SJK1113
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by starleneo View Post
Ok I made my problem worse correcting the little heathen (CJ) when he is attacking Taffy. I tell him NO and take him away from Taffy. Well now Taffy thinks she is the one in trouble. And she won't let the baby around her at all and then she looks at me with those sad eyes. How can I correct C.J. and not upset and scare Taffy off??????????

I didn't have this problem with Baby when I brought Taffy home.
I am just sick about upsetting Taffy.
CJ just looks at me and off he goes to get into more trouble. I have only had CJ 2 days and I am afraid I am ruining Taffy and CJ lives. I'm a bad confused mommy.

Any ideas???? help someone , anyone.
I know my husband is thinking (I told her she didn't need another dog). I wanted everything to be perfect it perfect alright I have a little monst and scaring my angel away.
What am I doing wrong??? I am having a meltdown here
I'm really sorry about the problems you're having with your little ones, but I did have to chuckle at your comment that your husband would say "I told her she didn't need another dog". I could hear my husband saying that! lol

Maybe if you try picking up CJ and scolding him. Don't yell or anything, just tell him "NO" in a very firm voice, but don't raise your voice. Then make sure you tell Taffy what a good baby she is and give her some snuggles. I know you're frustrated, but you just have to be consistent and firm. You may even consider a training course for CJ. good luck!
SJK1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!