Thread: What to do???
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 11:36 PM   #2
SJK1113
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monyka415 View Post
Okay need a answer kinda fast, I am a first time breed. I have ask many question along Maddy pregnancy and though the birth. So here is another since you all have helped me so much in these last few weeks (very appreciated) I have a lady coming tomorrow to look at a little girl I have meet with her before I even knew Maddy was pregnant so for I have a really great feeling about her she is in he upper 40's maybe lower 50's no other pet or no children in the home. So I really hope she wants her . But here is my question if she does want her do I take a deposit? What first time question might be good to ask? And do you all think 700.00 is too much?
I'm not a breeder, but I think most breeders do charge a deposit to hold the puppy until he/she is ready to go to their new home. The deposit is usually non-refundable, but alot of breeders will refund the deposit if something were to happen to the pup. If the puppies are purebred yorkies that come with papers and they are healthy and have been vet checked and had first set of shots, then $700 is, in my opinion, a very reasonable price...that's based on what I see other yorkie pups advertised for, and it's less than I paid for mine.

I'm sure other people who have bred and sold puppies will have much more to offer, but I thought I'd try to help a little. Good luck!
SJK1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!