View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 07:14 AM   #1
pnsyorkies
Yorkie Yakker

Default sorry been out of sight lately

Hi all have had a long 11 mnths .. tired mot of the time since dec.1st last year we had a bad car wreck my two sisters a neice and a great neice in the wreck ..
not to mention a breeder from indianna gave me parvo and I lost 9 dogs all puppies all for a trade done and a mixed bred pup I was given who had parvo .. was tested 6 days after I got her and tested hot positive for parvo . the dog was in my kennel these 6 days .. and we did not know it had this and it was touch the day it was left here brought here and of course trusting someone u concidered a friend .. this is how a kennel can be wipped out . now I dont care if I sale a dog to a soul anymore and atleast not in this forum . dont matter to me .. i know what ive been trhough better then anyone and know what I have had to indure and be out monitarily ..
now back to the wreck .. one sister was killed instantly another sister was seriously injured and is now a veggie does not even know she is alive .. and is now so bad barely alive now .. brain damage brain stem damage .. its nto pretty ok ... the neice was minorly injured . her daughter the great neice had 7 fractures to her pelvic and her colar bone broken ..
has been a nightmare to say the least ..
lost my dad 2 yrs ago march 22nd and since then this family has lost 23 family members close family ..
sorry Ive not ben around much good luck all with your doggies . and dont trust anyone

my new siggy
some are here because they hope to make a difference . OThers like to roll around in the feces , You'll be able to "sniff them out" in no time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!