View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:55 PM   #1
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019 Introducing Sukoshi

I've been told this is "THE place" to welcome my baby girl to the site, and that I need to post some pics...so here goes. As I said in another posting, her name is pronounced Sko-she (with a long o and long e). It means "little" in Japanese. No...my husband and I are neither one Asian (it's a popular question when people hear the name), but my mom lived in Okinawa when she was little because my grandpa was in the Air Force, and he was stationed there. While there, they got a Pomeranian they named Skoshie (they spelled it like it sounds instead of the true Japanese spelling), and I've always loved that name since I've heard my mom's stories of that little dog. Also, my husband is very into the Japanese import performance car market, so he's all for anything Japanese related...so..."Sukoshi" seemed the perfect choice for our new, tiny baby girl. She was 1 pound, 15 ounces when we got her on December 1, and she's up to 3 pounds, 4 ounces now.

I have some of my favorite pics posted at...
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78675

...but since I know there's an actual thread for posting pics now, in an attempt to not duplicate the ones I've already posted...here are a few different ones. I could bore you for hours with all the pics I've taken of my baby! I'm sure you can all relate!

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you on the site. I only wish I'd found YT sooner!
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing Sukoshi-sukoshi-crate.jpg   Introducing Sukoshi-sukoshi-hotel.jpg   Introducing Sukoshi-sukoshis-mohawk.jpg   Introducing Sukoshi-sukoshi-harness.jpg  
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!