Thread: just a thought
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 04:51 PM   #10
YorkieTime07
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlmonroe View Post
People in stores/restaurants etc. can be so rude when telling you to get out with your dog. The rudeness just frosts me! And I know - it's not allowed, but hey - I don't want to leave my dog in the car to be stolen, or suffer heat exhaustion. This is the instances that I just have to have her with me for whatever reason, and I have to make a stop on the way to the destination (groomer, vet, peoples houses for play dates for puppies)..........

Rudeness is not necessary
I was with my daughter in law at an apartment complex rental office for her to look at an apartment and the agent ..not even saying hello goes..You can't put that dog down!!!... I looked at her and smiled and said I had no intention of doing that.....pause....Your floor doesn't look that clean!!!!...My daughter in law sat there and smirked and the agent just got quiet ...needless to say,...she tells us that she does not have time to show us an apartment..( they did not close for 20 minutes!!!) As we were leaving we ran into one of the ministers from my church who just started working there as a rental agent and he showed us the apartment and gave my daughter in law a great deal and she and my grandson have an awesome apartment!!! See God doesn't like ugly!!!! lol
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!