View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 02:46 PM   #1
Lopsi
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Cake I had a BIRTHDAY!

Hi everyone! Pixie here. My Mom gets on here all the time and reads things and tells us stories and shows us all pictures. She wouldn't let me use the computer yesterday, because she said she was studying. But she told me I could play for a few minutes now as long as she supervised me.

But guess what! Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY! I turned a whole year old! I don't remember having a birthday before, but that was a really fun day. I got pampered and spoiled all day, with extra lovins by everyone. Then, for my birthday party, I took my brother Bogey to PetSmart to look at the birds. We had a lot of fun - we looked at birds, fish, hamsters.... toys... other dogs... Bogey kept getting in trouble because he wanted to mark everything though. But it was my birthday, so I behaved. I enjoyed all the attention that I got from everyone! I even got to see my old teacher. Mom says someday when I get all better, I can go back to school if I want to. I think I'd like that

Then last night, we had a nice chicken dinner. Of course, since I'm a princess and it was my birthday, I took my rightful place on my throne and enjoyed my meal. Here's some pics of my birthday dinner! I found them on Mom's camera.
Attached Thumbnails
I had a BIRTHDAY!-babies0651.jpg   I had a BIRTHDAY!-babies0644.jpg   I had a BIRTHDAY!-babies0653.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!