Thread: I Am Sooo M A D
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 06:36 AM   #10
koolbreeze
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy8833 View Post
i dont think its right to leave a pet in a vehicle at all for so many reasons, if you arent taking them inside, leave them at home. but if someone confronted me about it, i would walk away from them and if they asked to stand near my vehicle, if i lowered the windows i wouldnt trust them...dogs are stolen everyday, expecially yorkies. besides she might have needed to stop on the way home and couldnt bring the dog in, and was trying to rush, and all that did was slow her down, to getting back outside. i think thats its wondeful to be concerned about other pets but some people to do take it a little far

i'm with you. i feel its your right to get mad but to confront someone is really stepping over the line. its kind of like it is with your children. you wouldn't want a complete stranger coming up to you and telling you how to raise your kids. i know i don't. its the same thing. you have to respect other folks and give them that benefit of the doubt. i mean maybe you don't really know the situation. if that had been me i'm sorry but you would have gotten cursed out! sorry but thats me. i would have been to afraid of what that person would have said!!! and depending what time of the day it was saturday was a beautiful day here in STL, it wasn't THAT hot. and yes i know inside a car is different. but it really wasn't that bad.

Last edited by koolbreeze; 05-07-2007 at 06:39 AM.
koolbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!