View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 10:34 AM   #1
laurabelle
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default She thinks she is a lot bigger than she really is

Yesterday me, DF, his sisters Tiffany and Karissa, and their husbands were all at my MIL (to be)'s house and the boys went to walmart, the girls went dress shopping for my wedding cause they are candlelighters, and I got stuck at home with one of the husbands with the three kids (me and his sisters all had babies within 2 years of each other). Karissa had brought her dog Dupree up cause she was going to be in town all weekend and she has a German Shepherd and she's HUGE. Sasha had been alone all day so I ran home and changed clothes and brought her back with me so she could be with us. Karissa had put Dupree downstairs because of the kids and because she's so big and the house really isn't. Well one of the kids got the basement door open and Dupree comes running upstairs and Sasha flipped out. She went into "attack mode" on this giant lazy dog, jumping at her feet and making it up about to her ankles. Her tail was wagging like she was on speed and she kept yapping. Dupree didn't even notice her. She could have cared less. We got Dupree back downstairs quickly before anyone got stepped on, but I thought it was hilarious that Sasha really thought she could take on this dog that's 8 times her size. She had this whole attitude about her like she really thought she was gonna win!! I so wish I'd had my camera lol!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!