View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 01:27 AM   #5
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default Thank you.

The 5th of each month is always so difficult especially when it falls on a Saturday, it has been eighteen months. At times it seems so long ago but then like this morning it didn't, it seemed I was reliving that long dreadful night. I have such regrets that I wasn't able to get a vet to take care of Cassie during the night that she was so ill, I am so sorry that I wasn't able to have a vet to help me with that which was needed to be done. I know that she knew I held her and was with her the whole night. How wonderful to know that in Heaven there is no sorrow, no pain and forever to be together with those we loved and were Blessed with in this lifetime. We are so grateful to have the companionship of Baby Blessing and DollieDae, and I thank the Lord for bringing them into our lives. We will always remember Cassie, part of our hearts went with her. Jack was at such a loss and the girls are helping him, although every now and again he will tell me he always feels someone is missing, and I know only too well that it is Cassie.
Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!