View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 11:36 PM   #6
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Thanks everyone for all the advice. Jultz, no the woman did not send me home with any of the kibble she was eating. This wasn't the greatest environment that she came from The adult dogs were cared for but not on the standards that you or I would take care of them. In so far as the pups go, I was told she was eating Purina puppy and mighty dog wet. Not the best stuff but I did try it and she turned her nose up so at that point I figured I may as well dive in and adjust her to what my other Yorkies eat, which is the dry Kibble (Chicken soup for the soul) free fed all day and then boiled chicken with brown rice. I did get a can of the Eslac puppy formula milk and she did lap some of it. She's really small. Bella at five or six weeks was just about the size this on is now at nine weeks. She doesn't seem shy or intimidated at all with the rest of my crew. Actually, very independent. She's not a lap girl or super snuggler. She wants to go go go, but when she's tired she'll crawl up and sleep on you. Thanks again and I'll keep everyone posted. I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow of her. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!