Thread: they like it
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 04:42 AM   #1
dukes
YT Addict

Smile they like it

i bought this veggie chews for my dogs. because i had to find a healthy snack for them because they have liver problems, i have to watch what i can give them. at first i thought they would'nd like it. but after a while they start chewing on it. and what i like about it they only have 1 ingredients in it. sweet potato(dehydrated). i bought this chews at

frontporchpets.com
We are dedicated to providing your dog with an excellent alternative to commercial dog chews. All of our chews are made from orange fleshed, sweet potato (though sometimes you may find them labeled as "yams" at the grocery store.) These chews are highly nutritious and excellent for your dog's teeth and health.

Sweet potato is very high in anti-oxidants. We add nothing artificial, no sweeteners, colors, or processed food items. Sam's Yams are made only of human food quality, fresh sweet potato and nothing more. The trick is in the patent pending drying process, where the sweet potato is transformed into a chew that has characteristics similar to rawhide or jerky. Basically, a vegetable rawhide-like chew. Best of all, Dogs Love Them!!! There are three different shapes and sizes available.
dukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!