View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 06:27 PM   #4
Gypsy & Me
lovin my girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC View Post
WOW - That was very touching, you did an awesome job and what AWESOME Yorkies they are

P.S. What did they eat to be so healthy and to live such long lives (how lucky were you, I can only hope mine do too)
I'm hoping my Mum likes it... she's not seen it yet.

Right, I knew I'd be asked what they ate.... Misty, Katie and Skippy all ate normal dry dog food... Trixie... well, she ate cat food cuz she didn't like dog food, ate chocolate and would often take hunting missions for it while we were out, she once ate half a huge bar and was fine! We didn't know any of the stuff they weren't allowed till we found Yorkietalk when my Mum got Ellie at the end of last year and just about everything that should be bad for dogs agreed with Trixie and she had a very happy and healthy life... just the blindness and deafness late on in life and the eye which was removed was down to a dog attack... so we have no idea what we did right but whatever it was we're glad we did.

Misty and Katie we 2 when I was born so had always been part of my life... I could never imagine life without a Yorkie...
Gypsy & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!