View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 05:43 PM   #1
YorkieMom55
All Dogs Go To Heaven
Donating Member

Sleep Thanks YT Members...

The last 24 hours have been tough. Yesterday afternoon my brother-in-law was in his car was T-boned in the passenger side by another car that he pulled in front of. The other folks were not hurt bad. He went to the ER and has 7 broken ribs, a bruised kidney & lots of glass in his face, head and hands. I went to be with my sister & they released him late this afternoon. Sis & I went and cleaned out his car this morning. The only intact area was the drivers seat area. It made us both cry when she said that she was going to go with him & at the last min decided to stay home and clean the house. The area where she would have been sitting was crushed.
I just came home & was pacing trying to unwind. Hubby said to "check in with your Yorkie friends".
I found Eddie with a new Moose sent to him by a Special Friend.
Lots of new people to say Welcome to.
Some folks to pray for.
Some just wanting to talk.
Some with new, fun games.
Some wanting advise (Breny, I just love your beautiful hair)
I just wanted to say thanks, thanks to Admin & all who keep this site working so well, thanks to the Members for bringing me back to a good, quiet place in my heart & mind. I'll sleep tonight & not have visions of a horrible accident & what could have been...I'll have visions of Eddie leading Mike around and around and around the garage in persuit of his beloved moosie.

Last edited by YorkieMom55; 05-04-2007 at 05:47 PM.
YorkieMom55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!