View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 05:22 PM   #7
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Pam,
I do not know if you got my pm but i did pm you. I know it is hard taken care of one of these little special needs babies. I have been taken care of my Babybear for 9+ months now. He is just starting to stand on his own. There are other people on another group I am on that you might want to talk to. There are people there that have gone through the surgery that your doctors are saying no to. But we can give you a lot of support and also so pointers on how we handle our babies. So please if you would like come join us at Congenitaldogs@yahoo.com. I will make sure you are approved I am one of the MOMs on there.
I wanted to let you know I am about 2 hours away from you in Maine. So if you ever need any help please do not hesitate to let me know.
I did have a few questions for you. One how much does Jake weigh?? When did this injury happen? And was this injury a congenital defect?? Sometimes they can get this injury from falling the wrong way or getting hit by a car.
I am very interested to know more. And I do not want to see you go through what I have been going through for 9+ months with my little guy.
This is why I am trying to get you more info.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!