View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 11:22 AM   #7
xxmxaxrxyxx
Missing Yoshi Everyday!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msitsfate View Post
Don't ever use Tranquility Alley. They are a rip off. Visit the Better Business Bureau and view their 46 complaints. All are about using stall tactics and excuses to avoid shipping product or issuing refunds, etc. They don't keep things in stock but don't tell you. Even if you pay extra for shipping. IF you can get a hold of them they may say they'll give a refund but then don't or refuse later. They always "have to run it through management", "need to track it", etc. I cancelled an order after I didn't get it for over two weeks. I had finally gotten a hold of them and insisted on a refund since the item wasn't even in stock. I have email showing they ok'd the refund and agreed to it. Another two weeks passed and still no refund. I finally was able to get a hold of them again and was told the product had just shipped. However, they couldn't provide any shipping information like the carrier or tracking number. More lies and stall tactics. Their staff was rude and condecending and just plain stupid. No professionalism at all. DO NOT EVER SHOP AT TRANQUILITY ALLEY IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND VALUE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.
thanks for informing us...and sorry you had to go through this...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!