View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 09:37 AM   #1
Gypsy & Me
lovin my girls
Donating Member

Present Thank You Jessica & Bobby!!!

After spending all morning sorting my car out I came back to pick Gypsy up before setting off to go have another part fitted... I was just about to get out my car when my neighbour came out with a big box which the delivery man had left with her because I was out!

I came inside and opened it with Gypsy, which took ages cuz it was nicely wrapped in selotape and I had to use a knife to get in which I stabbed myself with! lol. (I stuck the end in the base of my thumb but it didn't hurt too much!)

We had a look at everything then and then set off to get my part fitted. I just got back and took the photos so Gypsy could say thank you...

Elwo Bobby, thank ou for the lovely gifts that ou sended to me... as soon as Mummy had got in the box I routed under the popping stuff and found me a BoBo dog! I love these, I have one but it is grubby and has blood stains on it cuz I played with it wots last week when my teethes came out. I snuggled in my bed with im but Mummy said I had tother things to play wi so I wented and routed some more. I got wots more squeeky toys and I love them all, Mummy loves the duck and says it cute!

Here is a wist of wot I gots from my lovely new friend Bobby...

A green tshirt with a poor print onit
A BoBo
A squeeky ducky
A fish with rope on to pull and it squeeks too
A saxamphone that squeeks
A rope toy
A plush and fleece squeeky star
A beautiful blanket that has flowers on and is faux suede on one side and fluffy on the tother, it has two matching squeekys with it too!
Two packs of YipYaps, (Mummy thought maybe Jessica had read the post about me loosing my teethes and my breathes being all smelly!)
Some yummy Pixie Sticks from Beyond Spoiled which I love
A photo of Bobby and he's very handsome, I'm going to get Mummy to put it nears my bed!
A card with a big fish thingy on

Jessica also sent Mummy a lovely big mug with a beautiful Yorkie picture on - Mummy loves it and wants to use it as a ordament... whatever that means, I thoughts it was for drinking out of!

I hope I haven't forgot anything, I'm rushing so I can go chew the Pixie stick some more! I ate a YipYap earlier but I wasn't sure of it at first but I decided I likes it in the end! Fresh breathes makes Mummy happy!

Thank ou Bobby... I love everything... Do you have a girlfriend? *giggle*

Thank you Jessica, we love everything!!! The tshirt fitts her great and she loves ALL the toys! Thank you SOOOO much for the Bobo, about two days after I did my signup for the GE I suddenly thought I should of said she loves her BoBo and it had seen better days! I'm so grateful for a new one, it's her favourite toy!

I love my mug, it's gorgeous, thanks so much for thinking of me too!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GE1.JPG (57.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg GE2.JPG (43.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg GE3.JPG (41.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg GE4.JPG (13.8 KB, 19 views)
Gypsy & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!