View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 06:55 AM   #11
camly
Mommy to Kikko-man
Donating Member

oky hun ... take it from me whos STILL in a jealous relatinoship .... in the beginning he used to get jealous over the silliest thing .. ie a myspace comment on my page or me giving a guy friend a hug. things got so bad that we'd fight all the time and make a scene in front of ppl. i mean i love this guy a lot and i am just in too deep now but i know if he asked me to marry him i'd say no ... but its to the point where i've changed myself a lot to cater to his insecurities (bad idea) meaning that i rarely talk to guys without feeling like 'oh s*%^ is he around, b/c he'll take this the wrong way and we're going to get into a fight.' and i am a lot less outgoing than what i used to be. but i also know that when times are good, its amazing i can't believe how good life could be but just as extreme the good times are, so are the bad and its like WWII. there's no inbetween with these guys. and he may get a little better but he won't change, you will see yourself change more than you will him...and the way he's jealous with you, you will begin to get jealous with him ... b/c he's expecting a certain type of behavior of you he should do the same right? maybe you never know you know? ... so take it from someone who's still experiencing this .. be careful, be strong, and really think the kind of relationship you have if it is worth all that ... and hey if you are ever needing anyone to talk to about this i am here for you
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!