View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 04:22 PM   #3
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Sorry Pam,
I guess i skipped over your AAS head line. I was sent this thread by another Yorkie talk mom so i just knew you needed help.
I do have a thread on here about what happend to Babybear my yorkie baby he is now 2 years and 8 months. He has/had AAI/AAS but has had the surgery. With him I had no option. He jumped off my lap and broke his neck. So if you can please make prefectly sure he is not moving around alot because this can happen to your little one. Let me know if you would like more info on this disease I will help as much as possible. But if there is a chance of you having surgery for your little one you are much better off. This is why I am asking where you live. You would not be able to have your vet do surgery unless he specializes in this type of surgery. YOu need to see a neurologist to do this type of surgery. I will say it is exspensive. But truthfully it is a must with these AAI/AAS babies. The paralyzes will get worst not better unfortantunely. So please let me know a little more info and I will help you out. I will find my post of Baby's story and PM it to you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!