View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 09:36 AM   #3
teri88
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Chris, welcome to YT. You will find wonderful, supportive people here and the answers to all of your questions! Mia is beautiful. She is very young but should be eating puppy food. We have had great success with Royal Canin small breed baby. It's a dry food. You might even want to soak it in warm water to soften it for her for a couple of weeks. I have always just thrown a handful into Tucker's bowl 3 times a day. Sometimes he finishes it, sometimes he doesn't. But someone else may have better advice since Mia is so young. I know that Petco does vaccinations and they will not do them on a pup younger than 8 weeks. You should take her to a good vet and he/she will put you on a vaccination schedule. Usually every 2 or 3 weeks for several weeks is what is needed. IMO she's too young for a flea dip at this point. Are you sure it's a flea you found? Well, I'll let some of the other experts on here answer some of your other questions. Once again, welcome to YT!
teri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!