View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 09:26 AM   #1
inzane001
Yorkie Yakker

Default Proud New Daddy.

Hello everyone my name is Chris and Im a proud new owner of my first Yorkie or dog for that matter. We just got her yesterday her name is Mia. She is 7 weeks old. As a new owner I have many questions. First let me start off by apologizing for not doing a search and for my ignorance on this subject.

Mia is 7 weeks old she has not received any shots, which shots do I need to give her first and by what age? Also how offten do I need to give her any shots and which ones?

What dog food would you recommend? Can I please have a brand name. We are giving her milk from a bottle right now. IS this a bad idea? How many times should I feed her a day?

We realy didnt have much for Mia, what are some items you would recommend for her? Such as toys, shampoo, brush, bed, etc,etc.... Can I please have brand names.

What is good to help get rid of tick and fleas? We discovered some tick on Mia should I take her to get dipped or is there another way on getting rid of them?

Is there any other web sites where I can read on how to take care and how yorkies act? Or any books you might recommend?

I thank everyone in advance in helping me out. My wife and I love our new addition Mia and we want to give her a good and healthy life.

If you have any other advice feel free to email me at chris.barron@us.yazaki.com

Thanks

Chris

picture of Mia http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery/da...0_1163-med.JPG

Last edited by inzane001; 06-22-2005 at 09:32 AM.
inzane001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!