View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 09:09 AM   #1
lyricandme
YT Addict

Default Rocky thanks you for your prayers!

Well, I just got home with Rocky! Is it possible that Yorkies, like cats, have 9 lives? lol...I think Rocky has already gone through 2 of them! With the induced vomiting, they were able to relieve him of 2 pills. The charcoal must have done the job that was intended. The vet said that we picked the perfect name for our little fighter. Fortunately, I got him to the hospital in time and he will have no lasting problems! He charmed the entire staff! They offered him a "complimentary" day at the hospital so that they could play with him! Of course, I rapidly declined their kind offer. Rocky seems 100% this morning and went straight for my purse as soon as we got home to see what kind of "treats" he could find for himself. Since I was up all night, I got a chance to baby proof everything, including my purse. He did find a stick of gum, but I quickly snatched that out of his mouth. Thanks to you all for your prayers and well wishes! Now, I think I am going to "lock" Rocky up for a while and take a nap! Interestingly, I responded to SoCalyorkiLvr's post, Open Up, and people were concerned about their babies getting into meds! That was the farthest thing from my mind! Yorkies are full of surprises! Thanks, again for being such a supportive group of Yorkie lovers!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!