View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 07:15 AM   #1
txshopper73
Donating YT 14K Club Member

Angry Dead dogs and investigation

Our local news station (in Victoria, TX), News Station 25 ran a report yesterday that there was a mill type situation that is located in Nursery (about 10 minutes from Victoria) on McCormick Drive. The physical address and owner's names were not release pending investigation.

There were numerous dogs (looked like Labs) that were tied to the igloo type houses. Neighbors had called numerous times to report cruelty...animals did not have access to water, water than was there is filthy, etc. Nothing was done. Well on the news report last night, 2 dogs have died. They showed one dog on the news dead. Another dog had wrapped itself around the pole so many times that it couldn't get to the water and had been dead for about 3 days.

The health department reported that more than likely, there would not be charges brought!!!!! I cannot believe this and I feel that somethin MUST be done to these people and these dogs. The dogs were left at the property!!!!

I sent an e-mail to the Houston SPCA since I do believe that they cover our county. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!! I AM INFURIATED!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!