View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 03:50 AM   #48
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalyorkiLvr
I also take my dogs anywhere and everywhere. They are all service animals or service animals in training and therefore they are allowed ANYWHERE by law. Public places can have a policy against allowing animals in general, but they cannot block access to a service dog. Under the law, they are allowed to be anywhere a person is allowed to go.

For more info on service animals and the law, see the thread entitled "Small Breed Service Animal Article". Lots of great info. The thread is closed but if you do a search you wil find it.

Good luck
tucker isn't allowed everywhere yet but i can't wait till he is!!!!

now he sneaks around in his bag but he doesn't have to sneak really. we don't usually take him out of town and we live in such a small town its less than a mile. everyone here knows us and they were so upset when bandit died (RIP) that they love seeing tucker. even the librabrary that clearly says "no dogs" except for service dogs allowed in love having him. my mom took him once and they let him sleep on the desk and whenever someone walked in and asked who's he was they said "he's our newest employee"lol. the only place he really has to hide is in like payless but i think he knows when he has to put his head away.
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!