View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 08:20 PM   #1
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Wink Jewelina is a Go.Fetch Model!

I meant to post this a few days ago but have been so busy and didn't get the chance to until just now. Des was so sweet and asked if Jewelina could be one of her permanent models on her sight. Of course we agreed and Jewelina was picked to model the new smocking summer dress and matching aquamarine clips. I can't say enough about this dress, it is SO cute in person and the material is so light weight and perfect for summer!
We ordered the smallest size and it was still a little big on Jewelina so I had my seamstress take up the hem on the dress a few inches so it would fit better! For those of you with tiny babies though, I believe this dress is made in a T0, just not in the aquamarine. I really wanted that color for Jewelina and was happy to have it adjusted so that it would fit her as I think the color is just striking on her!
Anyway, I thought you all might want to see some pictures of her modeling her new dress and you can also go to : http://go.fetch.home.comcast.net/
and look under the products section where it says "Smocking Summer Dress" and you can see her there too!

Thank you again Des for everything! BIG hugs to you, Tiger and Annika!!
Attached Thumbnails
Jewelina is a Go.Fetch Model!-jewelina1.jpeg   Jewelina is a Go.Fetch Model!-jewelina2.jpeg   Jewelina is a Go.Fetch Model!-jewelina3.jpeg   Jewelina is a Go.Fetch Model!-jewelina4.jpeg  
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!