View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 04:18 PM   #29
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by backagain39 View Post
Plain yogurt or fruit flavored????

By the way I had a terrier mix growing up.......he weighed about 9 pounds I believe.....anyway I do not remember ever feeding him dog food. He always ate what we ate and he lived to be 19!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to more receipes on here and I will be looking for a cook book.......I felt so bad for my pups when they were sick and I really don't want them to have to go thru that again!!!!!!!

Maybe I can get some ground turkey and/or ground beef when their stomachs settle down.........
Hey.. we use Activa Vanilla... you want it to have Pro-biotic cultures and NO sweetners or extra "stuff" they don't need... if they won't eat vanilla... fruit is ok The book we are using is by Dr. Pitcairn. It's great on natural health... and it includes a suppliment you can make yourself! its important when you home cook to make sure they are getting everything they need through suppliments. iF you have more questions feel free to PM me.. i'm new at this and not a pro.. but i've learned a lot and Layla is just loving this
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!