View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 03:23 PM   #1
Rhapsody
And Tiger, too!
Donating Member

Default Eek; there's been a robbery! ;)

When my daughter, Rachel, and I got home today everything seemed normal until we went into my room. . . The box that we were about to seal up and send to Tiger's buddy was on the floor, and everything was spread all over the room. Well, nothing was damaged, but as I was replacing everything in the box I noticed the package of bones (like 16 chew bones) was missing.

Hmmm. . . after much investigating; and pulling out my trusty magnifying glass. I found the missing bones' packaging chewed open in Tiger's kennel. Very suspicious. The bones are all gone; lol, I think both him and Rhapsody were disposing of the 'evidence' all day. Course Tiger claims that some strange dog broke in, tied them up and ate the bones in front of them. Woof! Woof!

Lol, anyway, tomorrow I go to replaced the pilfered bones -- then since the last thing I ordered came today (talk about fast shipping -- thanks Jenn!); I'll be able to get this puppy. . .opps, figure of speech. . . this box in the mail by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest!

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!