View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 01:37 PM   #6
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

what about the dip they said to use? i am headed in today to my petsmart becuase my vet didnt have the right something or other for frankies size

but he said you can dip them and i of course asked how and he said well you dip them in the solution and warm water and you let them drip dry like that and repeat 7 days later if he is infested

but i think he just had one and my cats didnt have any on them, and i checked my kids and my sheets and franks bed , but once they are on like frankie do they jump off? or do they just go for the ride and keep sucking till they want to?

i freaked becuase after he was taken off frankie and my hubs smashed the tick and yes i loved every sqaushing moment of it squashing and mashing its brains along with some blood out of it but uhh death to ticks

anyway after wards i bathed him and checked him over fo rmore and he swelled up nasty but they vet said its from the scissor comb things pulling the tick off and then having to go back and pull the baby off him, uhh thats just sick
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!