View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 04:42 AM   #9
Amanda7
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catser2002 View Post
Well, I did a bit of a look around and found some very negative reviews of this product. Seems that several people noted problems with skin irritation, hair discoloration and hair loss on their pets.

A few people reported that the hair had not grown back, but didn't say how long it had been since they had used the drops.

However, there were several very positive reviews also, so I hope it does work well for those here who are trying it.

I would like to have a natural alternative to the chemicals, but I need to be absolutely certain it will work for all five pets. And I realize that just because something is "natural" doesn't automatically mean it is universally safe.
Thanks for that feedback. The negative reactions aren't too severe, compared to reactions some pets have to Frontline, Advantage, etc. I've heard that the pesticides in these products have caused liver problems and seizures in some dogs and cats, so skin irritation and hair discoloration aren't life threatening. But hair loss is not good.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the results are. I'm hoping it's safe - I hate the thought of using pesticides.

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.
Amanda7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!