View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 05:49 PM   #25
Mya's_Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LvMyYorki
Cyn- I LOVE what you are doing! I think you just kind of know if your Yorkie would be a good therapy dog... Tino has a very loving nature and since he is a year old, I would love to get him involved in a program like you are talking about... therapy. There is a retirement home that is near us downtown and I LOVE taking him by there... al of the people sit outside absolutley go nuts when I take him over to see them! We just went by there Saturday! I've actually told them about the Yorkie Meetup group and a few of them want to come to play with our babies. Since Bunny is only 5 months, I don't really know how well she would do with any therapy training.

Could you PM more info on the program that you have Mya in?

p.s. I adore the saying in your signature! That is so original and I can definitely identify!!!!
Sure you can private msg me. Mya is not in an official program yet as she is to be one year old. I am training her myself and will get her formal training at a K9 school that has a very long waiting list. I have some Canadian Links for programs if you are interested.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!