View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 05:34 PM   #12
Joy
BANNED!

Teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
and it makes the man look BIGGER !! Something about men holding babies and yorkies is such a turn on...lol...ooops....I mean ....GREAT picture !

Shiloh is SMILING in his pic that you posted - he has that adorable little yorkie look that says I'm a happy boy !

He's very very cute and you did a great thing giving him a loving home - he sure deserves it...I look at my girls playing sometimes and just cannot IMAGINE how awful that life is for animals - When you see the energy and the love they have to give... it just seems so tragic to deprive them that...you and your husband should be very proud of yourselves and Shiloh
You crack me up ........" Something about men holding babies and yorkies is such a turn on...lol...ooops....I mean ....GREAT picture !"
But I have to say I agree!!
Thank you so much for your kind words... But really it is all Shiloh!! He is an awesome little boy and fit right in from the moment we brought him home..
We changed his name.. He didnt know his first one anyway and I thought he deserved a much cuter name than Skeeter.. Yeeshka!! He had a bad hair cut but thats growing out and Im really pleased with his silky coat.. He is all that and a bag of chips.. As my husband would say..
Thanks again for your kind words.. And may I add your babies are too adorable.. I looked at your pics earlier and just love their little outfits.. Cute, cute, cute!!
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!