View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 08:21 AM   #11
lisatodd
Little Boogers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
I don't have a website up yet but do need to work on that this summer. Actually the more shows that I attend the more quality yorkies I discover in this state. Granted it is hard to find a major here but Georgette is working on putting one together for the memorial day cluster in Hampton. My hometown club will be sponsoring 2 days of it and I will be showing Connor. Don't know if we can beat Georgette's beauties but we're gonna try. Laurie and I will also be showing in a UKC show in Chesterfield this coming weekend. You should come to one and meet us. It's important to get to know the exhibitors and breeders in your state as we should all support each other. I don't know about you but I'm tired of having to ship to get a new pup. I'm looking for a show gal now and would love to get one of Caraneals but I need to earn her trust first. You're forgiven, hope to meet up with you at a show!
let me know about the one in hampton if she can get it together. i will be there and would love to meet all of you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!