View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 04:45 PM   #1
Meg
YT 500 Club Member

Question How do you train them to not

get into everything? Keeley has gone from lazy bones-snuggle bug to a crazy get into everything wild man. In the last week he has learned to climb onto the couches and chairs, climb over the fence that blocks off the kitchen/dining room (which is his favorite place to go #2!) and gets into everything possible!! Not only do I have to worry about him having access to all the corners to take "care of business" but he is pulling things out of the garbage, and walking on tables don't feel comfortable having him on. For the past few days I am having to follow him EVERYWHERE and it is getting exhausting. I don't want to have to put him into his little room. But I have things I need to do and can't be chasing him around all the time.

What is the best way to train him? Has anyone found any tricks to keep your puppy in the same room as you? Is there anything I can do to help him listen and want to listen?

I know it could be his way of showing me he is bored. What kind of things can I give him to keep him occupied while I am busy?

Thanks everyone!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!